The strategy for Prelims is a blend of hard and smart work. You need to grasp the IMPORTANT news events of past 8-10 months, without compromising the Static portion of GS. Also, one of the most ignored aspect is question solving. It is of prime importance to solve model/previous papers frequently appearing in general Magazines to get the wittiness requisite in the actual exam.
How to Start the MPPSC Preparation
- Prepare yourself before you plan out how to start preparing for the MPPSC exam.
- You should be physically & mentally ready to start the preparation.
Set proper goals & give time in a proper manner.
- Eligibility criteria are the most important thing that candidates must go through before starting the preparation.
- Understanding the entire syllabus of MPPSC is very important so that aspirants do not waste their precious time reading unnecessary books & study material.
- Understanding the exam pattern of MPPSC is a must as it is a 3-stage process:
MPPSC Stages Name Of The Exam Stage 1 Prelims Stage 2 Mains Stage 3 Interview
How to Prepare for GK in Hindi/English?
- First, you have to understand the complete MPPSC Syllabus.
- You can use loose sheets to make important notes so that it becomes easy to add/update the content.
- Divide the notes into topics like Geography, Polity, Economy, History, etc.
- Write down 5 to 10 points for each & every topic in the news which is related to the syllabus.
- Give proper attention to Madhya Pradesh regional news page.vb